2017 - 2019 Rahu Ketu Peyarchi Palan for Kumbha Rashi:
The Rahu would enter the Kataka Rasi from Simha Rasi; and the Ketu would enter the Makara Rasi from Kumbha Rasi; and both would be transiting into their respective sign for another 1½ years. Thus, the Rahu would be positioned in the 6th house and the Ketu would be positioned in the 12th house for the Kumbha Rasi (Aquarius sign) natives during the current Rahu/Ketu transit in 2017.
The Rahu Ketu Transit is happening on 27.07.2017 as per the “Vaikkiya Panchangam” (the traditional Panchangam which is being followed by most of the Hindu Temples) and on 09.09.2017 at 03.06 am (Chennai) as per the “Thiukkanitha Panchangam” (the corrected version of the traditional Panchangam which is synchronized with the English Calendar). The Rahu transits into Cancer sign from Leo sign; and the Ketu transits into Capricorn sign from Aquarius sign on 09.09.2017. The Rahu/Ketu takes approximately 18 months (1½ years) to complete the journey into the respective signs. Thus, the Rahu/Ketu would exit the Cancer/Capricorn signs on 23.03.2019 and enters the Gemini/Sagittarius signs respectively. Let us analyse in detail, the possible impact on various zodiac signs due to the transit of Rahu into Kataka Rasi (Cancer Sign); and the Ketu transit into Makara Rasi (Capricorn sign) for the next 1½ years. Before that let us, understand the qualities and functioning of Rahu/Ketu before looking into the details of Rahu/Ketu Peyarchi (Transit).
Qualities of Rahu & Ketu:
1. The Rahu and the Ketu would treat the Sun and Moon as its major opponent. Both the Sun and Moon will completely lose their power, when they move closer proximity towards the Rahu.
2. The Rahu would represent the materialistic world; and gains/profits/pleasure in the world.
3. The Ketu would represent the spiritualistic world; the losses/sorrows/troubles in the world.
4. The Rahu/Ketu does not own any houses in the Zodiac Sign. Hence the Rahu/Ketu will mirror the qualities of the House Lord, where it is being placed.
4. The Rahu/Ketu will take nearly 18 months to cross a single Zodiac sign. Hence it will take exactly 18 years to complete a journey around all the 12 Zodiac signs.
5. The Rahu/Kethu will move in the anti-clock-wise direction. Both the Rahu and Ketu will keep equidistance among themselves @ they maintain 180 degrees among themselves always.
6. The Rahu/Ketu has the 3rd, 7th and 11th views from its place.
The Rahu, the Force Multiplier:
The Rahu would multiply the qualities and characteristics of the Planets or the Zodiac Signs, whom it has associated with. That is, the Rahu would rapidly multiply the qualities of the house lords; the planets who are associated with it. In short, the Rahu will accelerate the functionality of the particular planet or the zodiac sign, irrespective of the end results. Thus, it makes the natives to do or act anything in a repetitive (repeated manner).
1. A person could be addicted to drugs or liquor; may be addicted to eat/drink/chew any particular food product in a continuous manner.
2. A person could be addicted to reading books or force them to continue their studies (at a non-stop manner)
3. A person could completely involve in spiritual activities.
4. A person may remain addicted to gambling or theft or illegal activities.
5. A person may go for Shopping in a repeated manner.
6. A person may indulge in sexual activities in a repeated manner.
7. A person may watch particular a movie/serial/episode/song (or) television channel in a repetitive manner.
Effects of activities done during the Rahu Kalam (Period under the Rahu's influence):
The Rahu will make you to do it again and again, if you kick start anything during the "Rahu Kalam" *You will be forced to do it again and again, if you start (or) initiate anything during the Rahu Kalam (Period under the influence of Rahu).
1. If the Marriage is done during the Rahu Kalam, then it will produce 'multiple marriages" meaning that the marriage is likely to fail or the natives would have multiple life partners.
2. If the natives start going to the hospital during the Rahu Kalam, then they will be forced to go to hospital for number of times.
3. If the natives take medicines or go for surgery during the Rahu Kalam, then they would be compelled to do it again and again.
4. If the natives start or attend an interview during the Rahu Kalam, then they will attend many interviews meaning that their interviews may not deliver the required results.
5. If the natives borrow money or lend money during the Rahu Kalam, then the process will continue in an endless manner.
6. If the dead body is taken for burial or the last rites are done during the Rahu Kalam, then the natives will be forced to repeat the process again and again.
7. If a travel is started during the Rahu Kalam, the process will get repeated. If the travel is done for leisure purposes, it will make them happy as the natives would be travelling multiple times.
Hence anything good or bad, if it is started or done during the Rahu period will get it repeated.
The Ketu, the Great Jammer:
The Ketu is considered to be the strongest planet among all the 9 planets. The Ketu would tranquilize any planet that has closer proximity towards the Ketu. Thus, the Ketu would immobilize the associated planet @ the Ketu would sedate, anaesthetic, soak or squeeze any planet, which is placed on its way. Thus, all the planets would be partially (or) completely be paralyzed and would be unable to deliver its qualities. The Ketu has the capacity to create a complete stagnation (or) a stalemate in the life of the natives. Thus, the Ketu has the capacity to create a "moribund status" of the native's life on the qualities that should have been delivered by the tranquilized planet.
Note: The Ketu would become extremely active towards the Sun & Moon @ the Sun and Moon would completely lose their power to the Ketu.
A person would remain dull/unresponsive/sluggish.
A person would take more time to understand (or) react
A person would be bogged down on a singular issue for indefinite period of time.
Effects of activities done during the Yama Kandam (Period under the Ketu's influence):
1. Any talks and discussion started during the Yama Kandam would end in a stalemate (or) remain inconclusive.
2. The business started during the Yama Kandam would produce stagnating results @ the growth would be shunted.
3. A product introduced to the market during the Yama Kandam fails to achieve the targets.
4. An interview being attended during the Yama Kandam would produce painfully slower results.
5. Any patient who start his journey towards the Hospital (or) starts medical treatment during the "Yama Kandam" would not be able to get any significant improvements in their health condition.
6. A Marriage (or) any auspicious functions conducted under Yama Kandam would end in a stalemate.
We had studied the fundamentals of Rahu/Kethu; and now let us find out the effects of having Rahu/Kethu in Cancer/Capricorn for next 1½ years on the Kataka Rasi (Cancer Sign) natives.
Rahu/Ketu Peyarchi Palangal for Kumbha Rasi (Aquarius Sign):
The Rahu would enter the 6th house (Cancer Sign) and the Ketu would enter the 12th house (Janma Rasi) (Capricorn Sign) for the Kumbha Rasi (Aquarius sign) natives. Let us see the probable impact on the Kumbha Rasi (Aquarius sign) natives.
1. The Kumbha Rasi (Aquarius sign) natives would face restrictions on their expenses @ they would voluntarily downsize their expenses (or) forced to cut their expenses due to financial crunch (or) expenditures getting limited due to the unavailability of the intended goods/services.
2. The Kumbha Rasi (Aquarius sign) natives would face difficulties in fulfilling their financial commitments despite making multiple transactions to manage their expenses.
3, The Kumbha Rasi (Aquarius sign) natives would be forced to spend multiple times on a single product (or) service.
4. The Kumbha Rasi (Aquarius sign) natives would face expenses for multiple reasons; but facing difficulties/hurdles in managing it.
5. The Kumbha Rasi (Aquarius sign) natives would be forced to sleep numerous times; but facing deep sleep with numerous intervals.
6. The Kumbha Rasi (Aquarius sign) natives would get multiple opportunities to get involved in sexual relationships despite facing many hurdles (or) facing irregular with their sexual activities.
7. The Kumbha Rasi (Aquarius sign) natives may not cross much distances despite walking in a feverish manner @ they would walk/run/dance/jump within a particular area.
8. The Kumbha Rasi (Aquarius sign) natives would face delays/hurdles with their tasks/assignments both in personal & professional areas.
9. The Kumbha Rasi (Aquarius sign) natives would face hurdles with their financial issues (or) face stagnant financial position.
10. The Kumbha Rasi (Aquarius sign) natives would face deadlock on their family issues.
11. The Kumbha Rasi (Aquarius sign) natives would face difficulties with their oral communications and concentrations.
12. The Kumbha Rasi (Aquarius sign) natives would face restricted diet (or) difficulties with their eating habits.
13. The Kumbha Rasi (Aquarius sign) natives would face multiplications of debt levels (or) make repeated borrowings; and face stalemate on their debt related issues (or) would face stagnant debts.
14. The Kumbha Rasi (Aquarius sign) natives would face deadlock on their debt related issues; despite making multiple payments to clear the debts.
15. The Kumbha Rasi (Aquarius sign) natives would face multiple litigations; and also face stalemate on the litigations despite making multiple attempts to resolve it.
16. The Kumbha Rasi (Aquarius sign) natives would face opposition from multiple peoples (or) face opposition on multiple issues; and face deadlock with their adversaries.
17. The Kumbha Rasi (Aquarius sign) natives would could face multiple health issues (or) may attend numerous times for the health-related issues; and could face stalemate over their health issues.
18. The Kumbha Rasi (Aquarius sign) natives would face health issues linked to digestive areas.
19. The Kumbha Rasi (Aquarius sign) natives would make multiple journeys/jaunts/travels/visits.
20. The Kumbha Rasi (Aquarius sign) natives would experience constant changes in their lifestyle.
21. The Kumbha Rasi (Aquarius sign) natives would experience variations with their health parameters.
22. The Kumbha Rasi (Aquarius sign) natives would add values to their assets (or) make multiple transactions on their assets (or) make multiple changes with their assets (or) make multiple dealings on their assets.
23. The Kumbha Rasi (Aquarius sign) natives would enjoy vibrant lifestyle.
24. The Kumbha Rasi (Aquarius sign) natives would maintain vibrant relationship (or) maintain multiple interactions with their mothers; and also with seniors/elders.
25. The Kumbha Rasi (Aquarius sign) natives would maintain vibrant relationship (or) maintain multiple interactions with their employers/seniors at the workplace.
26. The Kumbha Rasi (Aquarius sign) natives would enjoy multiple levels of stimulation with their private parts for reasons like sexual comforts and also for health-related issues.
Caution: You must understand that the accurate effects on each and everybody’s life could be calculated only going through the individual analysis of everybody’s natal Horoscope.
You must calculate the strength of the House Lords (where the Rahu/Kethu is placed) in the natal horoscope of every individual.
You must also calculate the effects of Mahadasa/Antardasa/Pratyantardasa Lords of the natives.
You must also calculate the effects of transit effects of various other planets.
You must understand that the Rahu/Kethu transit results or all other planet's transit results must also be read based both on your Moon sign and also on your Sun sign.
* The Moon Sign is the Zodiac sign that houses the Moon during your birth in your natal chart.
* The Sun Sign is the Zodiac sign that houses the Sun during your birth in your natal chart.
For example: If your Moon sign is Kumbha Rasi (Aquarius sign) and your Sun sign is Simha Rasi (Leo sign), then you must look at the transit results both under the Kumbha Rasi (Aquarius sign) and also under the Simha Rasi (Leo sign). You would face impact of the results that are mentioned both under the Kumbha Rasi (Aquarius sign) and the Simha Rasi (Leo sign).
For 2017 Guru Peyarchi Palangal (Guru Transit Results), please visit my blog: 2017 Guru Transit Results for Kumbha Rasi\
For details on Rahu Pariharam, visit my blog Rahu Pariharam
For details on Kethu Pariharam, visit my blog Kethu Pariharam
For more details & monthly updates on Kumbh Rasi (Aquarius Sign), please visit my blog Kumbha Rasi (Aquarius Sign)
For marital issues related to Kumbha Rasi (Aquarius Sign), please visit my blog Love/Marriage/Sex for Kumbha Rasi (Aquarius Sign)